Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 252

Thread: The New And Improved Quotes Of The Day...

  1. #151
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Nice, real Nice Gregg...

  2. #152
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    One more day till the weekend... I can't wait.. it has been a long week for me... I hope not for every on the board.. Here is one for today:

    "You have to be able to center yourself, to let all of your emotions go... Don't ever forget that you play with your soul as well as your body."

    Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

    Have A Great Day
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

  3. #153
    Inactive Member GlamUK73's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi All

    My Thursday quote:

    "The communication of the music is very much like making love" - Kate Bush, 1985

    ...but actually I am more in the mood for:

    "If you want to cheer up, cheer somebody else up" - Richard Denny 1988


    Cheers!

    Lory
    x

  4. #154
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It's Friday.... Great now I can work all day on getting my house clean, and move things out of my Grandma's house.. And then the next thing you know it will be Monday again. But I am ok with that. Anyway I hope everyone has a nice weekend. Here is on to get us through the day:

    "Your profession is not what brings home your paycheck. Your profession is what you were put on earth to do... with such passion and such intensity that it becomes spiritual in calling."

    Vincent Van Gogh


    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  5. #155
    Inactive Member GlamUK73's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hi All!

    Here is my favorite from Goldie Hawn dedicated to all the ladies of this msg board (plus the rest of the planet...) and you guys as well :-)

    "Men are much simpler mechanisms than women. Nothing changes them... even when they have a midlife crisis, they do it in a mindless way... That's why I think we should let men go off and have affairs and drive fast cars and dream of being virile-- and we should run the world."

    Do any of you agree with Goldie Hawn?!
    I do!! :-))

    Lory
    xx

  6. #156
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey it is Monday... And it has done nothing but rain here. It is actually suppose to be ice rain so I guess it is a good thing that it is just rain. I aways try to look at the brighter side of things. Well I hope everyone had a better weekend then I did. Here is one to make the week a good one:

    "Quality questions create a quality life. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers."

    Anthony Robbins

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  7. #157
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well here we are it is Tuesday... And it still is raining here. Well last night it sained. That would be snow and rain together. Well here is one for today:

    "Desire is the starting point of all achievement; not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire, which transcends everything."

    Napoleon Hill

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  8. #158
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well we are half way through the week. And for me it is going really slow. Anyway here is one for today:

    "There is a real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment? It gives warmth and good feeling to all your personal relationships."

    Norman Vincent Peale

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  9. #159
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I love that quote Dawny!
    And for keeping 'em coming, lemme say....
    <center>thanks
    [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus</center>

  10. #160
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey anytime Gus... I am glad you like them. I put one in my team meeting everyday and if I forget, man they sure let me know... Here is one for today:

    "Good manners will open doors that the best education cannot."

    Clarence Thomas

    I think I need to work on that one.
    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic